About Farrow & Pulice, P.A. - Sarasota Personal Injury Law Firm
Attorneys Timothy Farrow and Jo-Ann Pulice founded Farrow & Pulice, P.A. in 1997 with the sole mission of helping injured clients get their lives back to normal. Tim has been practicing personal injury law in Sarasota since he graduated from Stetson College of Law in 1990. Jo-Ann started her career in 1986 as an assistant state's attorney in both Pinellas and Sarasota counties, a position in which she fought for justice in Florida's courtrooms almost daily.
The decision to create a practice that represented injured people against the insurance companies was a natural fit for our backgrounds and our principles. Our firm continues to grow and remains dedicated to its original purpose of staying focused on representing clients who have been injured through the fault of others. Meet our exceptional team:
Our Commitment to You
When you retain Farrow & Pulice, you can expect respect and quality representation. To fulfill this commitment to you:
- We stay in touch - Our attorneys work in teams with a case manager and a paralegal assistant. All members of the team are kept up to speed on your case so you never have to wonder what is next. You have other things to worry about - most of all, recovering from your injuries. We know how important it is to your well-being to always know how your case is progressing.
- We are relentless - Why retain a law firm that practices all types of law when someone who deals in personal injury law is what you really need? Our lawyers focus solely on personal injury recovery. This allows us to deliver relentless representation throughout every stage of your claim - during filings, hearings, depositions, negotiations, settlement conferences and trial. We are committed to protecting your rights and getting you the relief and compensation to which you are entitled for your injuries. We are your advocates.
- We do not get paid unless you win - Our Sarasota law firm accepts your case based on its merits and potential for satisfactory conclusion. You are not charged a fee or retainer. Under this contingency basis, we do not get paid if you do not win. Our interests are totally aligned with your interests. All the hours involved in each case are invested with confidence in our ability to get you compensation for your pain, suffering and injuries. It is how we have operated since the firm was founded.
- We come to you - Many insurance agents will attempt to get you to sign a release for a quick payout, hoping you do not involve an attorney. Not having an advocate to fight for your best interests is a mistake. To begin working on your case as soon as possible, we can come to your hospital room or to your home, where and when it is convenient for you.
- We are candid about your rights and options - We discuss your options and the potential for financial recovery. We are honest about the time it could take and how you can cover your expenses in the interim. Our attorneys navigate the legal system every day, focusing only on personal injury cases, so you have our full dedication to your situation.
Discover the Difference Farrow & Pulice Can Make. Contact Us Today.
To learn more about how one of our experienced attorneys can help you, call Farrow & Pulice, P.A. at 866-408-1220 or contact our firm online to schedule your free case evaluation. Our firm has office locations in Sarasota, Bradenton, Venice, Englewood, Lakewood Ranch and Port Charlotte. All six are centrally located to major hospitals for your convenience. Our lawyers maintain flexible office hours, including on weekends, and we come to your home or hospital room if you are unable to travel to our office.