In The Community – Farrow & Pulice, P.A. Law Firm Cares About Sarasota, Florida
At Farrow & Pulice, P.A. law firm firm, our Sarasota personal injury attorneys care about our community. That’s why we take the time to give back to Sarasota and our friends and neighbors in Southwestern Florida on the Gulf Coast.
We also believe strongly in financially supporting the causes we believe in at our law firm. That’s why we have donated more than $125,000 towards worthwhile organizations throughout Florida.
Some of the organizations our law firm supports include:
- Give Kids The World – This organization is associated with the Make a Wish Foundation. Frequently, many children around the country with critical illnesses want to visit Disney World and other theme parks in central Florida. GKTW helps families fulfill such wishes and provides families with tickets to theme parks, fully-furnished villas, transportation, meals and more. In addition to an annual donation, our law firm also purchases Christmas cards from GKTW. The cards are created by children who stay at Give Kids The World Village and are then made available for purchase.
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Children First Preschool
- The Smile Train – International children’s charity which provides cleft palate surgery for at-need children overseas.
- All Faiths Food Bank
- The Humane Society of the United States
- Florida Sheriff’s Youth Ranch – Summer camp and residential boarding school for at-risk children.
- Florida Sheriff’s Association
- Florida Bar Foundation
- Gulfcoast Legal Services
- Legal Aid of Manasota – Provides legal aid to financially-eligible families in Sarasota and Manatee counties.
- St. Thomas Moore Catholic Church
This is just a small sampling of some of the worthwhile organizations we support at our law firm. To learn more about the charitable causes we support or how we can assist you, simply contact our law firm and schedule your free case evaluation with a Sarasota personal injury lawyer who cares about you. We have six office locations throughout Southwestern Florida.