Venice, FL Truck Accident Attorneys You Can Trust To Fight For You
Farrow & Pulice, P.A. – we take your case seriously at our law firm
Were you injured in a truck accident in Venice, Florida? Or maybe you’re dealing with a commercial truck accident there involving a family member? Either way, it’s important to understand your legal rights as soon as possible. That’s why it’s critical that you talk to us right away.
The truck accident attorneys at Farrow & Pulice, P.A. can explain all the legal options available to you. That way, you can make educated decisions about what to do next. But we’ll only do this after we find out from you in your own words what happened.
We work this way because we believe what we do is a partnership between you and our law firm. We value your opinion and your input. That’s why we’ll keep you informed every step of the way throughout the legal process.
How did your truck accident happen?
Accidents involving commercial truck drivers happen for many different reasons. Some of the most common causes include:
- Texting truck drivers (even though it’s against the law)
- Speeding truckers (especially on highways like I-75)
- Reckless truck drivers (changing lanes without warning, tailgating, etc.)
- Inexperienced truck drivers who lose control of the truck
- Tired truck drivers falling asleep at the wheel
- Poorly maintained trucks crashing into other vehicles
- Improperly loaded tractor-trailers rolling over or tipping over
Is this how your truck accident happened on South Tamiami Trail, East Venice Avenue or another major thoroughfare in Venice? Or were the circumstances different? Whatever the cause of your collision, we want to meet with you.
What we can do for you
Truck accidents can be extremely complicated for many different reasons. One reason is there can be many different parties involved after the crash. Along with the truck driver, you might need to deal with any one of the following to receive the compensation you deserve for your accident:
- The trucking company that employs the driver
- The company that loaded the truck (especially if the truck was loaded improperly)
- The company that manufactured the products on the truck (especially if a product defect contributed to your crash)
- A truck manufacturer (especially if the truck has a mechanical defect that caused your crash)
- Insurance companies for all these other companies
- Attorneys for all these other companies and insurance companies
Dealing with all these people on your own can be nearly impossible. Many of them have extensive experience dealing with truck accidents. They know all the loopholes and all the ways companies often try to avoid paying accident victims the money they deserve.
We know the games they often try to play as well. That’s why we can effectively negotiate with them. And if they refuse to cooperate, we’re prepared to take them to court. This could be your only opportunity for justice. Seize it. Contact us and schedule your free case evaluation with a truck accident attorney who cares about your case.